Online Medical Evaluation Questionnaire
Your Safety DepartmentSM
OSHA Regulation 1910.134 requires workers who use respirators to be screened by a medical professional. You may find a video of the OSHA Medical Evaluation Requirements here - Video.
Our On-Line Respirator Medical Screening will provide you or your employees with a complete, compliant medical screening.
Features of the On-Line Respirator Medical Screening:
Available in English and Spanish.
Reviewed by a licensed medical professional.
Immediate results are available.
Results are automatically emailed to the company administrator.
How Does It Work?
It's easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
- Enter the number of medical screenings you need and add them to the cart.
- Once you complete and submit your order we will send you the link and password to access the online respirator medical questionnaire.
- You and your employees can log on using the information, and complete the evaluations.
- The results will be reviewed by a medical professional, and results will be provided immediately.
- In some limited cases, follow-up may be required to obtain more information about a candidate's questionnaire. In a few instances, candidates may be required to get a physical from a local doctor.
Who Reviews The Medical Questionnaire?
We have partnered with Vest Medical to provide this service. Their medical directors are board certified in Emergency Medicine and are practicing physicians. They review the medical information and provide clearance for employees to perform work using respirators.
Who Has Access To The Medical Information?
The information is transmitted through a secure connection. Only the health care professional will have access to the candidate's medical information. The employer will only receive notification of the status of the application.
To Purchase the MEQ please use our contact form here: