PEC INFECTIOUS DISEASE PREPAREDNESS
YOUR SAFETY DEPARTMENT, LLC
Corporate pandemic and infectious disease policies are indispensable when companies are faced with a worldwide health crisis. A comprehensive policy, coupled with a standardized training plan that includes testing and verification, guarantees your employees and your contracted workers are aware of their roles and responsibilities during any sort of outbreak, epidemic, or pandemic.
Prepare Your Workforce for Real-World Pandemic
Educate your employees, contractors, and workers how and when to take preventive measures, understand the roles everyone plays, and most importantly how not to become a victim during a health crisis.
- Learn Relevant and Impactful Safety Procedures to Implement During Pandemic Episodes
- Promote Personal Health Safety & Protection Principles, Responsibilities, and Best Practices
- Stop Rumors and Unnecessary Panic Within the Workforce - Ensure Everyone Is Properly Aligned with a Comprehensive Understanding of Corporate and Individual Roles and Responsibilities
- Verify All Employees and Contracted Workers are Receiving Standardized Factual Information and Proper Guidance from Reputable Sources
Infectious Disease Preparedness Library
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness - Newly Added Module
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Communications & Remote Workforce's
- Airborne Contaminants and Biological Hazards
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
The Coronavirus pandemic and its worldwide impact are intensifying with every hour of the day. From false posts on social media to fake news articles to the growing list of complications and unknown factors, it’s difficult for anyone to pinpoint and trust a single source of truth. It’s more crucial than ever that companies combat fears and prevent concerns through standardized training outlining factual information, proactive actions, and appropriate behavior. This new module was recently added at no extra charge to ensure your entire workforce understands what the coronavirus is, how to identify symptoms, precautions to take, tips on what to do if they become sick, and finally, learn where to find information and who to trust.
Communications and Remote Workforce's
Pandemics, Outbreaks and Epidemics impact almost every aspect of our lives, including how we communicate and where we do our work. When the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend that people practice “social distancing,” many companies take precautions to keep their workers safe and switch to a remote work environment. This module provides you with practical tips on how to effectively communicate and
work during a time of “social distancing.”
Behavior is how you act, a physical display of your emotions and your attitude. During a health crisis, people experience various levels of intense emotions and these emotions have an ability to impact their behavior and thereby their safety. Behavior-Based Safety is important because it keeps you focused on how your attitude affects your behavior and how that behavior affects consequences. This module is a timely reminder about the key concepts of behavior-based safety.
Air Contaminants and Biological Hazards
Air contaminants come in many forms and are commonly classified as either particulate or gas and vapor contaminants. Biological hazards are biological substances that pose a threat to the health of living organisms. Biological hazard sources include bacteria, viruses, fungi, plants, animals, and humans. As we strive to understand the new vocabulary every new disease brings with it, this module will provide key concepts when it
comes to air contaminants and biological hazards.
- Due to the ever-changing state of Infectious Disease, this preparedness course credit is valid for 12 months, with annual refresher courses required.
- Infectious Disease Preparation Library: Includes testing to ensure student’s understanding of material and for verification purposes. Only $30/user.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Training - ≅ 25 minutes
- Behavior-Based Safety - ≅ 10 minutes
- Communications & Remote Workforce's - ≅ 10 minutes
- Airborne Contaminants and Biological Hazards - ≅ 10 minutes
- Upon successful completion of the course, all students will automatically receive a training record in Verisource and Advanced Training Tracker along with visibility on PECcard.com where your company’s clients and auditors can view proof of training.
Cost per student $30.00
Please call or register below for your site key and password.